Skip to content
- SayQL allows a user to get Exact Answers from databases and Big Data just by speaking or typing a request into a textbox in the “Natural Language Request” panel.
- The Natural Language Request is transformed by a patented Automatic Query Generator into a SQL Query
- The SQL Query is executed immediately against the targeted relational database – stored locally or via a Virtual Private Network (VPN) on a cloud-based server or on-premise server.
- The query result is immediately returned to the user’s browser in the Results Panel – as a data grid of rows and columns.
- To go to SayQL on the web: Click here